Want to work together? Contact me here.
I offer creative services—including content, social media, and photography—as well as those for other writers. I tailor my work to fit your business’s unique needs. To see what others think about my work, check out my testimonials!
In addition to reporting for national publications, I contribute to small business’s blogs.
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Relocating for a Job for Society of Grownups
- The 10 Best ’00s Pop Punk Albums to Own on Vinyl for Vinyl Me Please
- Not So Fast: Consider the Risks of an IUD for Cora
Compared to the traditional article or blog post, my writing expands to web copy, helping brands humanize their message through engaging online content.
- Business Idea Generator
- More examples coming soon.
As a copywriter for Vyral Marketing, I frequently wrote drip campaigns and cold e-mail inquiries for clients. Every week, I write a promotional newsletter through TinyLetter; I am also extremely familiar with MailChimp and HTML. Additionally, I’ve written about how to create an awesome newsletter for the Freelancer by Contently.
- Examples coming soon.
- Yelp Omaha Hosts First Ever Nebraska Vegan Food Festival
- Pinegrove, Sports, and Half Waif at Milk Run
- Why Meat-Loving Omaha Is Crazy About These Vegan Hot Dogs
- Instagram take over for Rebellious magazine 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
I’ve previously written social web copy, such as engaging headlines and tweets, for major publications like the Huffington Post, Sports Illustrated, and TIME.
- live tweeting for events
- social media copy (tweets, Instagram posts, Facebook posts)
- link descriptions
- account management
I offer a variety of services to fellow journalists, writers, and content creators.
- editing and proofreading
- consulting/coaching sessions
- pitch workshops